Crochet a Cactus Plant
I cannot grow a house plant. I don’t know why, but even a cactus dies if I get near it. So in my search for patterns, I stumbled across some really cute ideas for crocheted cactus plants. My dear sister really loved cactus plants and whenever I see them, they remind me of her. Although I am not a huge fan of amigurumi, I thought I would give these a try to brighten up my craft room.
Have fun trying some of these colorful crocheted plants!
- Crochet a Cactus – some of the basic varieties all in one spot.
- Star Cactus – uses an unstuffed amigurumi technique. Scroll down the page for the English version.
- Crochet Succulents – this one reminds me of those garden plants called Hen & Chicks.
- Icy Cactus – white eyelash yarn gives this one that spiney look.
- Agave Free – I like to call this the tequila plant.
- Cactus Pincushion – simply adorable, the watch as this one is written in UK terms.
- Mini Cactus Garden – crocheted all the way down to the little pot.
- Echinopsis Kaktus – pretty cluster of plants with a nice tutorial of how to arrange them in the pot.
- Saguaro Cactus – this one remind me of the desert type plant.
- Cactus – I love this chubby one. Such a pretty flowers on top.
- Barrel Cactus – great little beginner basic pattern.
Be creative! 🙂 – Jeanne – The Crochet Crowd