Headbands and Ear Warmers
Crochet some cool headbands. These so much fun to make, just like the Boot Cuffs from yesterday. They are quick and great to use up smaller amounts of yarn. You can match them to scarves for a fabulous fashion statement. And great last minute gifts for everyone! I’ve made 3 this week myself. 🙂
Here is some cool ideas to get you started.
- Twisted Step-Sister stylish band with a “twist” in the middle.
- Easiest Headwrap EVER beautiful wide band with a big flower accent.
- Knotted Headband great step by step pictorial guide will make this one easy.
- All Grown Up Ear Warmer lovely textures and colors make this one a great project.
- Sleek & Skinny Ear Warmer/ Headband one skein of Caron Simply Soft will make 3 bands.
- Double Shell Headband shell pattern anything is always a winner with me.
- Ribbed Crochet Headband super simple… make one for everyone in the family.
- Women’s Cable Ear Warmer – cozy and cabled
- African Flower Headwarmer four motifs make this a really pretty headwrap.
- Girlie Headband says it’s for little girls, but I think it would be easy to size up.
- Cozy Posy Headband Mikey filmed this one last month.
Be creative! 🙂 – Jeanne – The Crochet Crowd