Many of us love cheerful and scarves to bring out the colours when winter approaches. With the sunlight disappearing here from the north making our daylight so short. With the leaves gone and eventually the snow falling, there’s not a lot of colour around us.
Today, I have located 11 Crochet Scarves that to me would bring me to a smile. With some of my selection, you need to add your own playful colours as I know most of you have an artist buried within yourself to express your own creativity.
- Color Card Scarf – seen above
- Rainbow Scarf – for kids using Zapp
- Silver Screen Scarf – champagne look on a beer budget
- Starlight Scarf – great beginner project for graph-ghan type of projects
- Rugged Weave Scarf – terrific scarf for him
- Thick Stripes on the Side Scarf – bold and warm
- Red Friday Scarf – model really look likes she loves this scarf – I do too!
- Knit or Knot Scarf – I personally love these scarves
- Big Fringe Triangle Scarf – in trend right now
- Multi Purpose Broomstick Lace Scarf – scarf? stole? throw? you name it
- Beginner Scarf – for him or her, your colour story makes that decision
So happy hooking and enjoying the selections I have combed through.