21 Crochet Ice Cream Pattern Ideas
I scream, you scream, we all scream for Ice Cream!
Seems like everyday has a special food associated with it, and I just saw on the morning news that today is National Ice Cream Day. I need to watch my calories, so I think I will celebrate by crocheting a yummy treat instead.
When I think of crochet and ice cream in the same sentence, my mind goes immediately to one of my favorite crochet artists, Olivia Laws. She does amazing, oversized designs that are so imaginative and colorful. You can find her on Facebook at Olivia Laws Art.
Free Patterns – for Crochet Yumminess
- One Bite Ice Cream Cone
- Little Ice Cream Purse
- Ice Cream Pint Cozies
- Ice Cream and Multi-Flavored Ice Cream
- Ice Cream Cone Bag
- Ice Cream Dishcloth
- Ice Cream Popsicles Applique
- Mini Ice Cream Cone Purse
- Chocolate Pie and Ice Cream
- Ice Cream Cozy
- 3 Scoop Ice Cream Cone
- Ice Cream Scarf
- No Drip Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Cone
- Rainbow Sherbet Throw Pillow
- Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream Sweater
- Neapolitan Popsicle
Paid Patterns – but Still oh so Yummy
Be creative! 🙂 – Jeanne – The Crochet Crowd