- Hits: 676
Free Pattern by Michael Sellick - The Crochet Crowd©2011 The Crochet Crowd
Slip N Go Scarf
- Size 5.5 MM or J Size Crochet Hook
- 1 Full Hank of Bernat Zoey Yarn
CH - Chain, SC - Single Crochet, DC - Double Crochet, SL ST - Slip Stitch, BEG - Beginning, TOG - Together, DEC - Decrease,
Create Slip Knot
Hook space between 3rd and 4th Pom Pom. SLIP Stitch it into place.
- Next Stitch, hook space between 5th - 6th Pom Pom. SLIP Stitch it into place.
- Repeat step 2 and 3 until the Hank runs out.
- Fasten Off. Extra piece can dangle and not be noticeable.