Today I have a collection of baby dress patterns.
I love crocheting baby blankets. I think it’s my favorite thing to make. They are quick and make great gifts. But, when the invitation to a baby shower comes for twin girls, for some reason I feel the need to make little dresses instead of the customary blanket.
Little dresses crochet up quickly and make amazing gifts. Do one in all white and it becomes a special Christening gown. When you gift one at a little girl shower, it’s definite winner. Guaranteed to bring ooohs and aaahs from all the other mommies in the room.
I made my coordinating twin dresses with Bernat Giggles yarn in Tickled Pink and Oh Sunny Day Yellow. It was my first time using this brand and I must say I enjoyed working with it and will definitely use it again.
Which is your favorite little pretty in the list?
- Eloise Baby Sweater beautiful use of color stripes on this one.
- Emmy’s Baby Cardigan you could easily make a matching chevron blanket to this one.
- Butterfly Kisses Baby Dress a classic style to play with color.
- Crocheted Pretty Sundress so pretty with color changing yarn.
- Flutter Sleeve Vest love the flutter look on the shoulders.
- Baby’s Summer Dress with the right yarn, this one could be a very special keepsake.
- Crochet Sundress ribbon and embroidered flowers set this one off.
- Little White Dress the title says white, but the color options are endless.
- Sugar N Spice Dress a flared circle skirt is featured on this one.
- I Heart My Dress a matching beret makes this one very special.
- Little Sweetie Baby Dress what can I say… I choose this one so I could listen to Mikey while I crocheted. 🙂
Find a Couple Video Tutorials Below
Be creative! 🙂 – Jeanne – The Crochet Crowd