Bags Ideas for the Kids in your Life
11 Kid-Friendly Tote Bag Patterns
What little girl doesn’t love a pretty bag to hold all her special treasures? Like a coloring book and crayons… or a little snack… or her favorite toy… or even her tablet? (yes, kids are pretty techie these days).
My little grand-niece is having her 2nd birthday coming up, so I decided it would be fun to crochet her a bag for her own special treasures. She is a kid on the go because she has two big brothers that are involved in sports. This way she can tote along things to help keep her entertained at the games.
The patterns below are not all girly. There are a few for the little boys too.
If you don’t have any birthdays like I do, remember Halloween is right around the corner and several of these would be great in orange and black for the scary night of treats.
- Bag to Crochet simple and basic, could really personalize this one.
- Chevron Market Bag I made 2 of these as Easter bags for my grandkids.
- Ruffle Travel Pouch a shorter strap would make this perfect for little girl treasures.
- Granny Square Purse you might consider lining the 2 squares before joining.
- The ‘Monster Ate My Homework’ Tote what a fun bag for either a boy or girl.
- Dot’s Little Ditty Bag features a cute little handle on this wristlet.
- Riley Cross Body Bag worked in Hdc cluster stitch for a different look.
- Summer Mini Bag I know some big girls that are going to like this as much as the little girls.
- Little Doily Bag little girls are going to love this sweet little purse.
- Building Blocks Crochet Bag another fun bag for boys and girls.
- Granny Square Bag a retro look in a perfect size bag for a little girl to tote around.
Be creative! 🙂 – Jeanne – The Crochet Crowd