Cool Cowl Crochet Patterns
Today, I have located 15 free Crochet Cowl patterns to keep you warm this winter. My new trend is to provide a quick write up for each so you have some personal perspective to make informed decisions.
I have also included some video tutorials to help you as well.
- Ripple Infinity Cowl (on right) is created with Red Heart Shimmer Yarn. From personal experience this yarn is soft has the shine without the scratch.
- Classy Crochet Cowl is created with Red Heart Swanky Yarn. Swanky have sequins built right into the yarn. The sequins are tear drop shapes. I find they give the sparkle you would enjoy but without making others wear sunglasses to hang out with you.
- Finger Crochet Cowl using assorted yarns. Finger crochet is the rage at this time. Mix and match your yarns and use your fingers to customize y our own cowl. Big and bulky. Give your fingers a work out and have something to wear at the end. Finger aerobics anyone?
- Cowl A La Mode is made from Boutique Changes. The yarn is now discontinued by you may be like me and still have in your yarn collections. I love the name of this cowl, makes me feel like I would be sophisticated while wearing it because lord know there is nothing sophisticated about me!
- Bright Stripes Cowl is using Red Heart Soft Touch. I just experienced this yarn for the first time last month. Where has this yarn been all of my life as it’s hard to find in my neck of the woods!
- Colorful Crazy Cowl by the Double Stitch Twins is exactly what it means! The sense of style casual and if you are looking for a bit of fun in your life. You will get noticed.
- Wrap & Knot Cowl is not knit or crochet. It’s just a matter of wrapping the yarn and securing into place. I’m a fan of this design though I haven’t seen it much. I know from experience this is a great warm cowl for us here in the north.
- Sophia Cowl is absolutely gorgeous. For me, this is definitely high on my list for me today. Boutique Treasure is one of my favourite yarns as the colours scream to me from the shelf. Hook me Mikey… You know You Want To! Of course, I say… Oh if you insist!
- Flowered Cowl isn’t so hard as it’s using Boutique Unfortgettable. I was expecting to see more flowers but then who wants to look like their head is popping out of a garden. I think this is elegant, classy and all the jazz!
- Cross-hatched Cowl is really nice. I had our Colleen make up a sample for the Creativ Festival Show. It’s just as nice in person as it is on the model! It’s reflective and will gleam with light.
- Classic Chunky Cowl is easy to do. In fact, a bit too easy! You can hook one of these up in less than an hour! It’s like a Hook and Instantly Wear Project!
Free Cowl Tutorials by Mikey