Crochet a Special Cross
With Easter just a little over a month away, you may want to think about crocheting a few special items for the upcoming holiday. Today, I have a list of free patterns for crosses because a cross is the true and most meaningful representation of Easter.
- Cross in the Middle – pretty 3 color granny square that can be used in any granny project.
- Pocket Prayer Cloth – this is a great comfort gift to many.
- Easter Hot Cross Bun Amigurumi – fun for the kids to teach them ….
- Filet Praying Hands and Cross – the project is done in thread, but it has a nice chart that could be used for a graphghan.
- Angels Around the World – a super nice 6” square, possibilities are endless.
- Cross Bookmark – 2 styles with pattern and diagrams to follow.
- Love from the Cross Shawl – a beautiful piece that can be done in many different fibers.
Be creative! 🙂 – Jeanne – The Crochet Crowd