Crochet Your Own Instant Pot Cover
The new kitchen appliance rage is the Instapot. For many of us, the Instant Pot will become something on the counter as a permanent fixture. Daniel is the cook of the house and is looking forward to getting his soon.
There’s not a lot of patterns out there for a cover for these appliances. So this is why we are creating this challenge.
Running from Jan 28, 2018 to 11:00 pm ADT on March 15th, 2018.
- Create and crochet a cover for your Instant Pot or Slow Cooker. There is no requirement on which size Instant Pot you use.
- You may use an existing pattern you have found or self create your own design.
- The cover can be free-formed as we will not require you to submit a pattern with your picture.
- Optional: If you want to write a pattern and submit it to us, we will make a separate pattern with your name on it as the designer and list it on The Crochet Crowd Website.
- Each cover you make is classified as an entry. If you make two or more identical covers, ensure you submit us photos with all of them in one photo to prove there are multiples.
Anything kitchen related should be 100% cotton based. Cotton is heat resistant and can be washed in a washing machine. It’s why dishcloths are in 100% cotton. We recommend Bernat Handicrafter or Lily Sugar’n Cream Yarns as they are 100% cotton. Home grown in the USA, spun in the USA and dyed in Canada.
Here are General Ideas for the Kitchen – Tutorials
We have 3 random prizes for this challenge. Win an official Crochet Crowd Yarn Tote Bag. Included with A Crochet Crowd Pin, Crochet Crowd Highlighter and stuffed with assorted Lily Sugar’n Cream Yarn.
Everyone has a fair chance to win.
- There is no sign up required to participate. Complete the project and email your photo when you are done. This challenge is open to all Crochet Crowd Community Members.
- You may use any yarn you wish. You may create any color scheme. Use as many or as little colours as you prefer.
- You may do as many projects as you wish. If multiple entries are identical, a picture showing the projects together to prove their are multiple must be included with your submissions.
- We require your photo to show the entire project so we know the entire project is done.Ensure your project is completely finished with yarn tails and etc not showing. It’s like giving it out as a gift, we want to the see the photo showing as if you were gifting us the finished product. This way we know you are completely done.
If you are changing your hook size or yarn, we are still looking for the pattern to be the same.
- All photos must be submitted during the challenge time frame only. Entries after this due date will be accepted for our gallery but there are no prize giveaways after the deadline.
- Your Choice: Post your finished project on The Crochet Crowd Facebook Page to show everyone your finished work so we can drool over your creativity.
- When you email your finished photo to us, we respect your privacy and will only post your first and last name on the picture in our gallery with the photo so we can identify the winner at the end.
- Featuring on Facebook is dependent on you. We do not upload your emailed photos to Facebook. You have to do that yourself if you want to Show N Tell your creativity.
- One random choice for each OPTION will be made at the end to select one winner. It’s a lottery system and everyone has a fair chance to win.
- We are not responsible for undelivered email and/or late entries to qualify for the prize.
- Due to the countless technology platforms and services, we are not responsible for any of our challengers if a mobile devices or technology that isn’t compliant to being able to read our website, view our videos and/or get access to the free patterns.
- All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Please verify your entry is in our gallery prior to our draw. We need up to 4 days to get your entry into our gallery. We upload it ourselves as part of our review process. If you do not see your entry, we most likely haven’t received your email. Do not wait until after the draw to check if your entry is in.
This is intended for a fun community challenge only. We each are deserving of the highest praise possible for our own creativity. Let’s have fun.
How to Submit
Please read the guidelines below to understand what we are looking for.
Send your photo to us through email to email@example.com
- Use Subject Line: Instant Pot Challenge
- In the email leave us the following information.
- Your Full Name
- Your Mailing Address
- We will not be adding your name or email to our database.
We are accepting entries from Jan 28, 2018 to March 15, 2018, 11:00 pm ADT. Winners will be drawn March 20, 2018.
- We will email you if something is questioned in your photo.
- You will not hear from us if your email didn’t get to us. So if you don’t see your entry after 4 days of submission, it means we haven’t received it.
We require at least 4 days of processing time to accept, review and enter your pictures into our official galleries. Unfortunately, due to things we cannot understand, we don’t always receive emails as our server may not receive your email and/or emails can get lost in cyber space. In the event after 4 days you don’t see your entry put into our gallery. Kindly email us back with the picture once again. If your entry doesn’t qualify, we will contact you. The chances of your picture not in our galleries is most likely your email not being received.