2012 Crochet iPad Case Cover Pattern
Protect your iPad from scratches when carrying it around. Slip it into your new Crochet iPad Case Cover. Easy to crochet. I also have a pattern for a felted version for one of these as well. They are pretty stylish and fun to crochet.
- Parial Balls needed of Super Saver or Super Value Yarns. You can also use medium weight cotton as well. Change colours are optional.
- Colours Needed are White, Yellow, Red, Leaf Green & Burgandy
- Size 6 MM Crochet Hook or Size J Hook
- Stitch Marker To Count Rotations
CH – Chain, SC – Single Crochet, DC – Double Crochet, SL ST – Slip Stitch, BEG – Beginning, TOG – Together, DEC – Decrease,
The colours are subjective to your creativity. You don’t need to use all of the colours you see. Change the colours as often as you want.
- Chain 35
- SC 2nd CH from the hook and all the way down. Then turn work and SC all the way back on the opposite side of the chain. SL ST at the end. This project has no seams and works in a continous circle revolution.
- CH 1, then SC all the way around and SL ST at the end.
- Repeat Step 3 – 42 Times.
- Fasten off and weave in ends.
- Fasten on yarn about 2″ away from the fold. SC 4 Stitches in a Row.
- Turn, CH 1 and SC the rest.
- Repeat Step 2 – 36 times.
- Attach 2″ away from the other side’s edge. Fasten off and weave in ends
- Repeat Step 1 – 4 for the other handle.
Tip: When doing the second handle, lay the bag flat and see where the other side is attached and use that as your measurement. This will allow you to keep your handles being attached at relatively the same point for both sides.
- Fasten on yarn to where you fastened off the body. CH 1 and SC all the way around. (This includes going over top of the handle). This will provide extra strength and durability. SL ST at end and fasten and weave in ends.
- Fasten on yarn on the inside of the one handle. CH 1 and SC all the way around in the inside of the handle. At end SL ST and fasten off and weave in ends.
- Repeat Step 2 for the other inside handle.