Crochet Fun: Lions to Lambs
Here is a fun list of crochet project to try that really represent March so well, lions and lambs.
As we come to the end of February, thinking about March always reminds me of the this poem:
March roars in like a lion so fierce,
The wind so cold, it seems to pierce.
The month rolls on and Spring draws near,
And March goes out like a lamb so dear.
Author ~ Lorie Hill
- Huggable Lion Pillow – just as the name says, a great huggable pillow with a fun Lion look.
- Lion Toy – easy pattern, uses fun fur yarn.
- Little Lion Toy – a real cute amigurumi project.
- Boris the Tiny Lion – this is a really tiny one.
- Crochet Lamb Hat – so cute for early Spring. Check out Mikey’s video below if you need help with the popcorn stitches.
- Lamb Chocolate Egg Cover – to slip over those Cadbury Creme Eggs or even plastic eggs.
- Pinky Lamb – this one is definitely pretty in pink.
- Friday Sheep – features the bobble stitch and has a cute face.
- Sheep Toy – use Caron Simple Soft and a loop stitch for a fun project.
Be creative! 🙂 – Jeanne – The Crochet Crowd