Crochet Mermaid Tail for Adults + Tutorial

Mikey, The Crochet Crowd

Mikey, The Crochet Crowd

Thanks for visiting our website, TheCrochetCrowd.com. I've been crocheting since I was 14 years old and genuinely excited by yarn and projects to crochet. Serving the globe has its challenges in reaching audiences of difference languages. YouTube now allows our videos to have the closed captioning to be changed to many foreign languages. Use the closed captioning section of the player to change the written language that appears on screen. Join our learning channel on YouTube, look up "How to Crochet with The Crochet Crowd" and our entire free library of tutorials is waiting for you to enjoy. Subscribe to our channel to be the first to know when new projects are released.

28 thoughts on “Crochet Mermaid Tail for Adults + Tutorial

• October 4, 2016 at 6:43 am

I’m doing adult size mermaid sack. To the point where it says “Now return to pattern at row 2 of the decrease. I don’t quite understand? Row 2 meaning the actual decrease of 9 hdc 2toghdc..? Or just a hdc all around in each st because that’s 2nd row… HELP?

• September 21, 2016 at 10:32 pm

I can’t seem to find exactly which Bernat yarn is being used in video…love the color thanks

• September 19, 2016 at 10:42 pm

Any reason I shouldn’t slip stitch the seam up the back? I hate sewing….Thank you for all the great tutorials!

• September 18, 2016 at 5:48 pm

Hi I’m just wondering for the adult version of the tail do you still do 5 rows in between each of the decreasing rows? Plus is the tail the same length as the one in the child tuition video?

Can I just say this is amazing!!! And I’m going to try the other snuggle sacks as soon as I get some yarn 🙂 what yarn do you suggest for these projects?

• September 2, 2016 at 11:36 pm

Mikey you and your crew are awesome. I purchased my passport last year with hopes of coming to Canada to meet you personally. I want to adopt you and your other to be my grandsons….. I am 66 as of the 25th of Sept and have been crocheting since my Grandma taught me when I was 7 years old. You are truly an inspiration to keep these older hands hooking…..with love Grammy <3