Crochet Some Shamrock (Seamróg) Love
A shamrock is a clover and is used a symbol of Christianity in Ireland. It is a said to be a metaphor of the holy trinity. The name as we spell it here in North America is Shamrock but in Ireland was known at seamróg. Simply put it means little clover.
- Shamrock Dishcloth works up quick using Lily Sugar ‘n Cream.
- Clover Pots pretty little decorations to sit on your window sill.
- My Beaded Shamrock Bag cute bag to hold all your lucky treasures. Also, if you have never tried beading, this one has great instructions.
- Shamrock Charm Necklace this would be fun to wear if you are heading out to celebrate and drink some green beer.
- Shamrock Earrings pair these up with the necklace above and you’ll have a nice set.
- St. Patrick’s Day Chapeau go all out in lucky Irish style!
- Shamrock Dog Collar so your canine furbaby can be stylish too.
- Lucky Shamrock Coaster nice project to add a bit of Irish to your table.
- Irish Blessings Doily this is a stunning thread project that will really highlight your holiday.
Be creative! 🙂 – Jeanne – The Crochet Crowd