My mom loved angels. She collected all kinds of them was never without one pinned to her coat at Christmas time. It’s been 9 years since I was able to spend any holidays with her and give her a pretty little angel to add to her collection. So today I honor the memory of my mom, how much I miss her… how much I wish she could see her precious great-grandchildren… how much I wish I could hug her one more time and tell her how much I love her. She was very giving and loved the holidays very much. She really enjoyed Christmas and knew how to make it special. I wouldn’t be who I am without her. She taught me a number of things, including how to crochet when I was only about 7 years old. She is forever my angel. 🙂
- Lighted Angel Ornament super cute using a battery operated tea light.
- Guardian Angel nice photo tutorial included with this pattern.
- Weeping Angel this could be a special treasured piece for someone in need.
- Angel Wings & Halo perfect photo prop for those precious first pictures.
- Angel Heart Granny Square this one just really caught my eye as something pretty.
- Miniature Christmas Tree & Angels adorable amigurumi, a must see!
- Tree-Topper Angel lovely & lacy using Patons Grace.
- Angel Christmas Tree Ornament such a beauty, kind of whimsical.
- Christmas Tree Angel pretty little tree topper with a sweet face.
Be creative! 🙂 – Jeanne – The Crochet Crowd