- Hits: 3616
Winner of Table Top Wreath Challenge
Congratulations to Lynn Smith for winning the $120 Gift Package. She received two pattern books, a yarn tote bag, an official Crochet Crowd Mug and yarn.
We had 113 entries for this challenge. See everyone's entries that entered this challenge. Thank you to everyone who entered. Many people had different ideas on how to display this Table Top Wreath design.
Here's what crocheters had to do to enter:
- Create this table top wreath using my written pattern or video tutorial.
- Embellish your wreath with a center peice of your choice and you are welcome to add extra embellishments to the wreath itself.
- Contest entries will be posted in our official photo gallery for the world to see.
- A random draw will determine the final winner on December 12th, 2012
- Winner will receive $120 gift package which includes yarn, pattern books and an official Crochet Crowd coffee mug.
- You must create a project using the project pattern as indicated above.
- You may use any yarn and colours of your choice.
- Email To: EMAIL REMOVED. Subject Line: Table Top Wreath Giveaway
- Send by email with subject line: Table Top Wreath Giveaway, 1 Normal Resolution Photo of your project and include your real name and address. We will not post your address to your photos. Just for your name and state/province and country.
- If submitting more than one entry, take a picture of all wreaths together to prove there are multiples and include a picture of each separately.
- Submissions to our Facebook Fan Page Wall or my personal Facebook Profile Page are not an accepted form of entry for this contest.
- Entries excepted between November 23rd - December 7th, 2012. Entries received before and after these dates will not be included into the contest.
- You can submit as many projects as you wish and each entry will be classified as an additional entry. Photos that appear to be a duplicate pattern but used differently will not be included as a separate entry.
- We are not responsible for any email that doesn't get to us for whatever reason.
- Winner will be selected in a random draw on December 12th, 2012.
- Contest is open to everyone. There are no country restrictions for participating.
- Viewers submitting photos that belong to another person/company will be disqualified. Any legal issues as a result of posting someone elses work will be directed to the person who submitted the photo. The photos must belong to you and the work in the photograph must be your own.
- Our Flickr Gallery will be updated as submissions arrive and we process them. The Crochet Crowd website slide show will then be updated with the submissions as well.