Are you ready for some for Football?
September also means the start of one of my favorite seasons… FOOTBALL SEASON!
I love curling up with a cozy afghan on a Sunday afternoon and watching a good football game. I am a Chicago Bears fan, but will also root for the Indy Colts if they are playing. A couple of weeks ago, I went to a Bears/Colts pre-season game! It was quite fun, especially since the Bears won. 😉
My little rural school system does not have a football program, but I know many people who enjoy Friday night lights this time of year. I also have some friends who are die-hard college team fans and attend their alma mater games.
So if you know someone who is a football fan, why not try one of these fun patterns?
- Crochet Football Beanie – Make one in your favorite team colors.
- Beginner Scarf – For those cool September evenings.
- Football Applique – Super quick to decorate just about anything.
- Football Can Cozy – Fun fan gift idea.
- Preemie Bow Football Hat – For those newborn fans.
- Coffee-on-the-go Crochet Cozy – To keep your java warm while at the game.
- Football Keychain – Another fun little gift idea.
- My Team Football Scarf – A great scarf to honor your favorite team.
- Football Player Amigurumi – Wow! Check this out for sure!
Be creative! 🙂 – Jeanne – The Crochet Crowd