Here’s an opportunity to share your opinion…. NO OPINION IS WRONG… so let’s not be harping on anyone for their honesty.
Here’s the scenario:
You have worked on an afghan for a gift for Christmas and you are nearly done. But look at that…you’ve screwed up and accidentally skipped a stitch half way into the project. Christmas is just around the corner and this is going to ruin your night. You don’t have time to go back and frog this…
So what do you do?
- Do you frog this and tell someone sorry your gift is going to be late?
- Do you toss it in the unfinished pile and run to the store to buy a gift?
- Do you gift it anyway and pretend you didn’t notice it?
- Do you gift it and be honest you screwed up?
- Do you toss the afghan in the stash bin and cancel Christmas?
There’s no wrong answer…
For me, I would be inclined to gift it if the error isn’t ‘too noticeable’. If it’s noticeable I would toss it into the stash bin and frog it for another occassion.
So now here’s the fun part… what would you do? Would you do something else other than what I suggested? I bet you might have done something like this before… share your dirty secrets! haha
Leave your comment below for us all to see. We may enjoy a giggle or two depending on your story.