Give A Crochet Cruise for a Gift
More and more crocheters are showing up on our Crochet Cruises who have been gifted a crochet cruise by a loved one. Whether it’s a sibling bringing a parent or vice versa, or even spouses surprising the other or even best friends treating the other. Our agent can handle surprise tickets without the recipient knowing about it.
Absolute Must Have Information to Order Surprise Tickets
In order to make this work, our agent must have some information about the passenger in order to register a cabin and secure a cruise ticket for your surprise gift.
- Full Legal Name – If a person usually uses Liz, they may have Elizabeth as a legal name.
- Birthdate of the Passenger
- Address of that Passenger
Before You Book
Make sure the person you are sending is available to go. You know their schedule. The cabins are sold based on two people per cabin. So it’s best to have whomever you are sending to have a roommate and/or spouse with them. The roommate or spouse doesn’t need to crochet. If they don’t crochet and are not wanting to be part of the crochet program, their cruise tickets will have the activity fee removed from the ticket price.
To Secure Tickets
- Go to the Crochet Cruises Website.
- Choose the cruise and review the pricing for the different cabin levels.
- Place your booking online with the information of the passengers going.
- On Section 2, it will ask for additional comments for the agent. Tell Sherry, our agent, the passengers name that will be gifted the cruise. Sherry will not contact that person directly.
- You know the passenger, so you will need to let Sherry know if they have any food allergies, special diet and etc.
- You will need to speak with Sherry on the phone prior to having confirmation. If you are gifting the ticket, ensure that person isn’t around when speaking to Sherry so you can firm up the details and secure the ticket. You can email Sherry directly at: Sherry@CruisesForU.com to set up a phone call time if you need to. She does need to speak with you over the phone to verify your credit card information.
- Invoice will be sent to you through email. So ensure the email you are using the recipient cannot see that.
- You can make monthly payments, and/or pay the entire cruise fee up front. Your choice. A downpayment will be required to secure the cabin and hold the classroom seat.
- Sherry will not let us know here at The Crochet Crowd if a guest is meant to have it as a secret. She will not add it to our attendance list until after the recipient knows they are coming. So there’s no chances of slipping!
Once You Gift the Cruise – Let Sherry Know
We here will ask for their email information so we can invite them to our private group for this cruise. They can meet other crocheters that are all going on the same cruise.
Official Welcome Letter
If you have invited someone and want to throw a welcome letter into an envelope, we have one prepared for you. Click here to Download.