Fall & Halloween Ideas for Your Home
One thing I love about Yarnspirations is that their website usually depicts a different perspective of projects. In fact, most of the major yarn manufacturer’s have their own spin or feel to their projects as a whole.
I have located some patterns to kick up fall for this year. Every pattern I am showing are free to use.
- Autumn Harvest Wreath (shown above) – I really like the acorn leaves shown in this. It’s layered in leaves. I think some other mixed media on this wreath would be really good as well.
- Happy Thanksgiving Wreath – Gobble… Gobble… Gobble…. Mixed with a turkey and mini pumpkins. On a straw wreath waiting to decorate.
- Trick or Treat Wreath – Complete with miniature pumpkins, flat witches that have hit the wreath (pretty funny) and some spiders with webs. I think this wreath is really fun. It’s really nicely done.
- Witch Washcloth – That witch is smiling now but wait till she sees your dirty dishes! She just may cast a wicked spell on ya!
- Skull Trick or Treat Bag – Send the kids out with their own handmade skull bag! Reminds me of the Nightmare before Christmas Story.
- Halloween Bats – I have to say, I think these bats are pretty creepy and I really liked the detail in the pattern.
- Jack’o Lantern Dish Cloth – Easy little dish cloth pattern to follow along.
- Thankful Thursday Thumpkin – I think this is really super cute! It’s a must see!
- Scaredy Cat Dish Cloth – Name says it all!
- Fall Colors Granny Blanket – Prepare your home for fall with A New Afghan inspired by Granny!