Hooded Scarves & Cowls
I’m been seeing in our group and on the Facebook wall lately requests for people looking for patterns for hooded scarves and cowls. I love them personally as I am not really a hat person. Not that I have great hair, but I prefer a looser hood to keep my head warm in the winter. Some of my jackets have hoods already attached, but most of them do not, so I like making these to match my winter coats.
- Harlequin Hoodie has an easy granny stitch look which makes the color options endless.
- Cheshire Cat Hoodie you just have to see this fun hoodie, instructions and video.
- Hooded Blanket Wrap will be perfect for the outdoor sporting events.
- Coraline in Minden is an awesome oversized, cowl wrap with a beautiful hood.
- Hooded Cowl is simple and quick and lovely made in Alpaca.
- Keep Me Warm Hooded Scarf works up quick and and sure to keep you warm.
- Hooded Crochet Cowl offers 2 sizes so you can have matching mommy and child hoods.
- Hooded Infinity Scarf will work up quick with bulky yarn and a Q hook.
- Mother-Hood looks wicked warm for the coldest part of the winter.
- Quick Cozy Scoodie w/ Hand Warms ok, what could be better than a hood, scarf and hand warmers all in one!
Be creative! 🙂 – Jeanne – The Crochet Crowd