Need some haunting Halloween decorating ideas or some quick costumes? Let’s hook you up!
I love Halloween. The traditional of dressing up in costume and going door to door for treats just brings back so many great memories to me. When I was a child of the 60’s, I can still remember those awful plastic masks that I could barely breathe through, but I didn’t care because the night was all about the candy!
Later when I had my own son, it was one of my favorite times of the year. I always painted his face with makeup and made his costume. He was everything from clowns to scary monsters. One year he even insisted on being James Bond!
Now I just look forward to seeing my two little granddaughters all dressed up. Maybe I will dig out my witches hat and give them a gentle little scare this year. 😉
What are your favorite Halloween traditions?
- Trick or Treat scary door wreath complete with spiders and webs.
- Halloween Jar Cozies fun to fill with your favorite treats.
- Pumpkin Basket cute little mini baskets for tiny treats.
- Cat Ears you will be the cat’s meow in these.
- Monster Trick or Treat Bag change up the colors to match any costume.
- Halloween Puppets make these with cotton yarn and they can become bath cloths.
- Halloween Tutu for those scary little princesses.
- Witches Hat perfect basic witch hat that you can have fun embellishing to make even scarier.
- Newborn Witches Hat oh, the photo ops for your little one will be priceless.
- Candy Corn Poncho in sizes 12 months to 4 years.
- Boo Ghosts super cute amigurumi project to decorate your haunted home.
Be creative! 🙂 – Jeanne – The Crochet Crowd