Lattice Lace Wrap + Tutorial

Mikey, The Crochet Crowd

Mikey, The Crochet Crowd

Thanks for visiting our website, TheCrochetCrowd.com. I've been crocheting since I was 14 years old and genuinely excited by yarn and projects to crochet. Serving the globe has its challenges in reaching audiences of difference languages. YouTube now allows our videos to have the closed captioning to be changed to many foreign languages. Use the closed captioning section of the player to change the written language that appears on screen. Join our learning channel on YouTube, look up "How to Crochet with The Crochet Crowd" and our entire free library of tutorials is waiting for you to enjoy. Subscribe to our channel to be the first to know when new projects are released.

14 thoughts on “Lattice Lace Wrap + Tutorial

• January 15, 2015 at 8:16 pm

Thank you for the tutorial. I can read written patterns but sometimes they confuse me. I looked at it and came straight to your tutorial. My next goal is to learn to read charts, I’m almost halfway through this wrap, I’ll post a picture when I’m done. I bought a bag of sale yarn from Joann Fabrics. It’s “hairy” but the bag claims it’s acrylic from Turkey. We’ll see. I have no other info on the yarn.

• January 15, 2015 at 8:07 am

I love the stitch! Looks like it needs blocking though (or maybe it’s just not hanging right in that yarn.) I’d love to see it in something light and sparkly, like Patins Lace.

• January 14, 2015 at 12:22 pm

You were BANG ON!!!. Could you give me the link for your Gift Shop. I was unable to get out & buy myself My OWN PERSONAL CHRISTMAS gifts this year due to having Cancer. I always treat myself every year & I would love to spend it all at your Gift Shop. I want to thank all of you at Crochet Crowd for all you do. Crocheting and being apart of the Crowd has been great therapy for me during my treatments of chemo and radiation.
    Thank you in advance for the link. ?

• January 14, 2015 at 9:17 am

love you Tutorials. the wrap is beautiful and loved leaning this stitch. thank you for doing what you do!!

• January 12, 2015 at 3:55 pm

Perfect tutorial. You make it sound so easy – I would have never figured it out without the tutorial. Thank you.