Inside my Red Heart Crochet Bag, I am pulling out a project that will be my very first Mystery Adventure Crochet Along.
This is being run by The Crochet Crowd and is an idea that I want to explore. The pattern that we are playing with in the Mystery Adventure is not a published pattern. This means, you are in the dark with me. Truth is, I think most of you will get what the project is about 2 weeks into project.
Here’s how it will work.
- Each week, I will release pieces of the pattern. There will be a matching video tutorial to cover the elements of the pattern that are revealed to you. You will save what you have made as you will need it for the following week.
- Pattern pieces will be out of order so it’s difficult for you to guess what we are making. That’s part of the mystery.
- After the final pieces of the pattern are released and the final video has been made live. You will have only 2 weeks to submit a photograph of your finished item for a grand prize.
- A random choice will be made for the grand prize as this challenge will be too difficult to decide the best as many of you will rock out this pattern perfectly!
- Pictures will be placed in an official Crochet Crowd Gallery for the world to enjoy your creativity.
If you were to complete this project from start to finish, it may take you about 6 – 8 hours in all.
The Real Purpose of This Mystery Adventure Crochet Along
- Like our challenges, the skills you will learn within this Mystery Adventure are skills that will help you with pattern reading, future projects and build your confidence levels.
- The true winning is in the skills you will learn and you will have a fabulous finished project to show your accomplishment.
We are not ready to release this pattern / project. I’m currently waiting for my project to return from visiting my friends at Red Heart in the States.