Chinchilla Mobius / Infinity Scarf or Cowl
This Mobius / Infinity scarf or Cowl is using Patons Moxie Yarn. It has a faux fur look and feel to the yarn. It’s very luxurious but can be done on a slim budget. This infinity scarf only takes about 1 hour to make and you mix in 4 ply worsted yarn to give the collar some bulk and warmth when wearing.Distribution of this pattern is appreciated but please copy and post the link. Do not duplicate or charge for the usage of this pattern. You may create your own flowers and sell what you make but this pattern is to remain free.
Size 10 mm or N Size Crochet Hook
2 Balls of Patons Moxie Chinchilla and 1 ball of Red Heart Super Saver black Color.
This project will measure 30″ in Diameter & 8″ wide. It seriously takes about 1 hour to make.
BEG = Beginning, CH = Chain, HDC = Half Double Crochet, ST – Stitch, SL ST = Slip Stitch, SC = Single Crochet, DC = Double Crochet, TR = Triple Crochet,
- Use both Super Saver and Moxie at the same time to thicken up project.
- Chain 55, at the end ensure the chain isn’t twisted up and attach to the BEG CH with a SL ST. DO NOT TURN.
- Continue in the same direction, 1st stitch will be SC, 2nd will be HDC, then DC all the way back to the BEG CH.
- Turn the work so it has a permanent 180 degree twist. You will begin to DC on the bottom side of the stitching. You will not see any stitches, just DC into the gap space. You will crochet continuously now around and around until you run out of both moxie yarn balls.
- On the final 9 stitches, leave 3 feet of yarn. 3 HDC, then 3 SC, and THEN 3 SL ST.
- Fasten Off and weave in the ends.