Crochet Owl Patterns
What is it about craft owls that we all love so much? I remember I think at least 10 years ago when I was scrapbooking that owls became all the rage. Then as I transitioned back into crocheting, these birds were just as popular.
Real owls are a bit creepy to me, so I have to admit that I did not jump on the bandwagon very quickly. Some might say I still haven’t but I think when I see colorful yarn amigurumi owls with happy little faces, I’m starting to melt a bit.
So enjoy these fun little patterns to brighten up a gloomy winter day.
- Owl Toy – cute and simple, should be quick to work up.
- Owl Pillow in Two Sizes – so fun to cuddle with on the couch.
- Whoo Wants Tea? Tea Cozy – I’ll be making one of these for my afternoon tea.
- Crochet Owl Hat Pattern – complete in sizes newborn thru adult.
- Crochet Owl – this is the one I did pictured above.
- Small Owl – this little amigurumi is just so cute.
- Nesting Rainbow Owls – oh my, I want to make one of each color too. Nest pattern included.
- Crochet Owl Ornament – if you have never tried amigurumi yet, this is the pattern for you.
- Bobble Owl – love the fun texture of this one.
- Fat Owl Bag – uses the crocodile stitch for the feathers on the body.
- The oh so Cute Owl Purse – this one has been on my to-do list for a while. So many projects, so little time.
If you would like to really makes someone smile with a cute little owl, check out my blog from Monday called Owl be Kind for Thomas.
Be creative! 🙂 – Jeanne – The Crochet Crowd