Pheasant Scarfscarves and sell what you make but this pattern is to remain free.
Size 10 mm or N Size Crochet Hook
1 Ball Only of Red Heart Light & Lofty – colour used was called Pheasant. The pheasant colouring looks so much nicer in person than it does in pictures. It’s one of those you have to see. I can see doing an entire afghan with this. It would crochet up real quick too!
This project will measure 62″ without tassels. It seriously takes about 1 hour to make. For less than $6 you have a fabulous gift for a friend.
BEG = Beginning, CH = Chain, HDC = Half Double Crochet, ST – Stitch, SL ST = Slip Stitch, SC = Single Crochet, DC = Double Crochet, TR = Triple Crochet, DC2TOG = Double Crochet 2 Together,
- Chain 14, DC all the way starting from the 4th from the hook. Total of 11 stitches across. Turn
- CH 3 and DC all the way. Turn
- Repeat Step 2 – 46 Times
- CH 5 and Quadruple Crochet all the way.
- CH 3 and DC2TOG, DC until the final 2 Stitches and DC 2 TOG.
- Fasten off
- Go to starting end and fasten on and repeat Step 4 – 6.
- Create tassels and attach.
You should know that I was left with only 1 foot of yarn at the end of this project. Your tension may play a factor in the sizing of this project. To conserve some extra yarn, don’t do all 46 rows. Stop earlier if in doubt.