11 Free patterns for Pineapple crochet
I think pineapple crochet is one of the prettiest designs there is. The pineapple symbolizes hospitality which is why it is so popular for doilies in the home.
But pineapple crochet is not just for doilies anymore. Take a look at the list and you might be a bit surprised in how some of these designers used the pineapple stitch.
Enjoy the creativity and see what you can come up with today.
- Pineapple Owl Ornament such a cute way to use the pineapple stitch.
- Pineapple Motif Earrings I’m going to need to make a pair of these for the crochet cruise.
- Pineapple Pendant Crocheted Necklace oh, and a pretty necklace to go with the earrings.
- Pineapple Scarf written pattern and diagram for this beginner pattern.
- Sidewalk Shawl a modern twist on the beautiful pineapple stitch.
- Keepsake Lace Shawl a stunning piece perfect for a bride-to-be.
- Pineapple Towel Topper this would be a great item to make for housewarming gifts.
- Rainbow View Afghan video by Mikey showing the pineapple stitch.
- Pineapple Placemat this is the one I’ve made above.
- Pineapple Market Bag this would be awesome as a beach bag too.
- Light & Lacy Top this summery top would look great next to the pool.
Be creative! 🙂 – Jeanne – The Crochet Crowd