Crochet Rainbow View Afghan
Are you looking for something new? Perhaps a Rainbow Afghan? Look closely at this new afghan as there is more than meets the eye.
Originally, I was just seeing the colours but then I zoomed my eyes into the afghan itself to see the stitch work. By golly, I am seeing pineapples in the stitches. This got me all excited!
More Crochet Rainbow Ideas
- Rainbow Granny Hat for Kids
- Wave Step Rainbow Blanket
- Bright Granny Art Rainbow Blanket
- Kaleidoscope Rainbow Blanket
- 29 Yarn Color Combinations with Bernat Super Value
- How to Figure out the Multiples of a Crochet Pattern + Tutorial
Pineapple stitches or look-a-like pineapple stitches are fabulous to work with once the pattern clicks into the brain. It’s a lot of loop and gap work that make it a breeze to go through. I am sure this afghan won’t take up too much time and will work up relatively quickly.
So if you want to see a closer view or even want to review this pattern, you can get the free pattern Rainbow View Throw Crochet Pattern and check it out for yourself.