Vibrant Toilet Paper Cover
This Toilet Paper Cover is considered a double roll. The brand underneath is actually Cashmere. The roll measurements are 4″ wide by 4.5″ diameter. I created this to give my porcelain a bit of colour without having to heavily accessorize the top of the toilet tank. The yarn is doing all of the colour transitions and therefore making you look like an artist when you have completed your project. I used a smaller than normal crochet hook for this guage of yarn. I did that so it’s nice and tight and the toilet paper being white will not be seen through it.
Scroll down to the bottom for the video tutorial.
- 1 ball of Bernat Mosaic Yarn. Colour used is called “Vivid”.
- Size H Crochet Hook or 5.0 MM
This pattern is really straight forward with no crazy stitches required. It’s a fun & quick project to spruce up your bathroom.
- Chain 3 then HDC 12 times into the first Chain, to create a full circle. Mark the start and end of the circle with a crochet marker or other marking device. This is essential to understand your rotation counts. The first CH 2 = 1 HDC = 12 HDC All The Way Around and SL ST at the end to form circle.
- CH 2, 2 HDC into each stitch as you go once a round. This will cause the 12 Stitches to double to 24. SL ST at the end to form circle.
- CH 2, *HDC into the 1st and 2nd Stitch, then 2 HDC into 3rd stitch. Repeat * all the way round the circle. Slip Stitch at end to complete round.
- CH 2 *HDC into the 1st, 2nd & 3rd stitches, then 2 HDC into 4th stitch. Repeat * this all the way round.Slip Stitch at end to complete round.
- CH 2 *HDC into the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, & 4th Stitches, then 2 HDC into the 5th stitch. Repeat * this all the way around. DO NOT SLIP STITCH
- GO OVER the starting stitch. From this round, we will work in a continuous circle. Start by CH 1, and HDC into the back loop only for this entire round.
- Just carry on with 1 HDC into each stitch for 10 additional rotations without slip stitching.
- Just eye up where the SL STITCHING appears in round 3 and SL ST into the final stitch. This will bring the rounds back in even formation for you. Then CH 3 *1 DC into the next 4 stitches, next stitch gets 2 DC, and repeat * all the way around. At end of round, SL ST to the top of the CH 3.
- Fasten off and weave in your ends.