What To Do With Caron Latte Cakes
New to Michaels Stores is Caron Latte Cakes. A self striping yarn similar to the original Caron Cakes but with an added touch. There is extremely soft eyelash type of yarn added to the fibers to give the hues a softness in visual appearance. Very much like the foam on top of a Latte.
I would have assumed the stitches are hard to see and find but they are not. The project will have a bit of weight and drape to it which is really appealing.
- Content: 58% Acrylic, 42% Nylon
- Ball Size: 250g / 8.8 oz, 485 meters / 530 yards
- Care: Machine wash and dry
- Gauge: #5 Bulky
- Knitting Gauge: 15 sts and 20 rows with a 6.5 mm (U.S. 10) knitting needle
- Crochet Gauge: 12 sc and 13 rows with a 6.5 mm (U.S. H/10) crochet hook
- Recommended for: Knit and crochet garments and accessories.
Knitting Gauge: 4” x 4” (10 cm x 10 cm) 15 sts and 20 rows with a 6.5 mm knitting needlrCrochet Gauge:4” x 4” (10 cm x 10 cm) 12 sts and 13 rows with a 6.5 mm crochet hookRecommended Knitting Needle: 6.5 mm & 6.5 mm Crochet Hook.
Gallery of Available Colours
More Caron Latte Cake Ideas
More Caron Cakes Ideas