The Bernat Texture Mix Knit Scarf has three opportunities to learn new stitches. The stitching repeat for the entire scarf is 6 sts + 3. However, each stitch has its own repeating if you want to use them on their own.
You will learn the Ridge Pattern Stitch, Irish Moss Stitch and Check Patterns in knitting.
I didn't find any of the stitches hard to do. It's a generous wide scarf to try. It's why it's recommending 2 balls of Bernat Super Value.
- Level: Easy
- Project Size: 13" wide x 70" long.
- Gauge: 18 sts and 24 rows in stocking stitch.
- Designer: Yarnspirations Design Team
- Stitch Multiple is for entire scarf is 6 sts + 3. Each stitch combination has its own multiple that you can find on the pattern.
- Needle Size on Pattern: 5 mm / US 8
- Yarn In Pattern: Bernat Super Value. The Tutorial sample is using Red Heart Super Saver Ombre in Anthracite.
- Pattern Date or Last Revision Known: Historical Design
Please use the pattern for details on yarn quantities, gauge and other details not listed here. This pattern may have been updated since the creation of this tutorial, and the information or presentation of the printable PDF may have been changed without notice.
The I'm Easy Steep Diagonal Stitch Knit Scarf is an easy repeat 12-row repeat. There will be a tutorial on this as well.
More Knit Scarves
- Popular post