Crochet Block Party (C2C) Blanket
The Crochet Block Party Blanket is a corner to corner concept using Bernat Home Bundle yarn. It uses an 8 mm / L hook with 6 balls of Bernat Home Bundle yarn.
It is exactly the C2C concept as crocheters have come to love. The yarn changes it’s texture throughout the ball giving a random, yet intentionally coloured planned look.
More C2C Ideas
- Crochet Baby Blocks Blanket + Tutorial
- Corner to Corner x 4 – Square from Center Afghans + Tutorial
- Crochet How ‘Bout Them Apples C2C Blanket
- Corner to Corner Stitch Squares
- 9 Baby’s Summer’s Day Blankets
- Corner to Corner Graphghans For Beginners + Tutorial
If you haven’t tried Corner to Corner yet, see the video below and substitute the yarn out. The width should be about 60″ before you begin your decrease.