Crochet Christmas Dusty Snowflake
The Crochet Dusty Snowflake Afghan was one of the first tutorials we did many years ago. It's a combination of two different types of motifs that are really hard to tell when looking at the picture on its own.
There are overlaying effects on the main large motif that do the outward spokes of the snowflakes. The small motif is pretty simplistic.
More Pattern Ideas
- Crochet Bobble Go Round Pillow Pattern
- Crochet Ripples of Joy Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Hexagon Blanket Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Colorwork Hat Toque Style Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Sheldon Sq'd Granny Square Pattern
What sells this afghan to me is the usage of the variegate blue yarn used. It reminds me of a snowy evening.