Stitch along starts September 14th around 10 am Central Time.
The Crochet Brick Row Flat Looped Shawl is by Moogly, aka Tamara Kelly. This is a stitch along for Fall 2022. There is no sign-up required, and the fun begins on September 14th.
For three weeks, Tamara will have the pattern updated each week and a new tutorial to demonstrate the steps.
If you follow the link, you will get a breakdown of the yarn suggestions and hook information so you can be ready for her. She’s chosen to use Caron Simply Soft O’Go as there are two halves to the O’Go to maximize colour options. This means less yarn to buy as there is enough yarn on 1 O’Go to have at least two colours that contrast each other.
- Project Size: Adult Shawl
- Designer: Tamara Kelly aka Moogly
- Stitch Multiple is not applicable.
- Hook Size on Pattern: 6 mm / J/10
- Yarn In Pattern: Caron Simply Soft O’Go
- Pattern Date or Last Revision Known: September 2022
Please use the pattern for details on yarn quantities, gauge and other details not listed here. This pattern may have been updated since the creation of this tutorial, and the information or presentation of the printable PDF may have been changed without notice.
- Moogly 24 Block Crochet Along 2020 Pattern
- Crochet Modern Granny Afghan Pattern
- Inspired by Joy Blanket Stitch Along Beginning Dec 26, 2022
It will be posted on MooglyBlog.com where the free pattern is. Also Moogly YouTube Channel.