Christmas Ideas for Kids, Toys and Cute Stuff
I asked Laura Jean to scour the internet for cute Christmas Ideas for kids. Including toys and general over all fun stuff.
Hope you enjoy! She did a double check to ensure all patterns listed were free for you to use.
21 Free Ideas for Kids, Toys and Cute Stuff
- Teddy Bear Poncho isn’t just for Bears! Change the color, change the ears and make a Kitty Cat, Fox, just whatever your creativity will take you.
- Rainbow Crochet Hat – How about the Christmas parade? Change up your colors – add some jingle bells for some merry delight!
- Snowy Owl Hat – fun and super cute!
- Free Kids Cowl – keep ’em bundled up against the cold!
- Crochet Bunny Floor Pillow – cute and fun this Bunny Floor Pillow is cute and fun!
- Bernat Monsters – fun and loveable these characters and really be kicked up a notch by adding embellishents
- Pencil Holder that also works as a bookmark! How cool is that? Fast stocking stuffer!
- Rat Book Mark – perfect for boys as a stocking stuffer
- Amigurumi Cat – for the pocket, stocking or just because you love cats!
- Boho Headband – make it wider to make it an ear warmer
- Santa’s Helper Elf Hat – how fun and cute is this?
- Bernat Slipper Boots – for the entire family
- Adorable Pom Pom Crochet Hat – 6 months to 18 months with tutorial
- Crochet Pop Art Flower Blanket – made with Bernat Pop and Bernat Super Value.
- Bernat Robot Amigurumi – perfect and fun!
- Santa and a Wreath – Great for a gift tag then a Tree Ornament.
- Hands Full Crochet Mittens – size for 2-4 years old with tutorial
- Hands Full Crochet Mittens – 8-10 years old with tutorial
- Bow Cuff Slipper Boots – toddler to adult sizes
- Car Applique – car applique that would be perfect for boys’ beanies, blankets or scarfs
- Bow Head Band – Super cute and simple headband- free Ravelry download