What To Do With Bernat Blanket Coastal Yarn
There are 7 colours inspired by the coast. From the deep blues to the surf shallow waters, this yarn brings the coast and fond memories to your living decor. For those who enjoy nautical themes and enjoy accents with afghans, this yarn is designed to be playful with home decor.
- What To Do With Bernat Maker Fashion Yarn
- What To Do With Bernat Softee Chunky Yarn
- What To Do With Bernat Super Value Yarn
- What To Do With Bernat Roving Yarn
As expected, with Bernat Blanket, being an ultra thick yarn and extremely plush, you can enjoy a cool evening under a blanket while watching TV or maybe even decorate a bedroom with the help of these particular colours. Either way, the size of yarn and hook will get you on your way to finishing your very first blanket, if you are new to crochet, relatively quickly and for those who are experienced, many projects are almost a no-brainer which means you can watch TV and get distracted without too much fuss.
Enjoy the coast with the Bernat Blanket Coastal Collection.
Bernat® Blanket™ Coastal Collection showcases 8 new sea-worthy shades of our bulky, chenille yarn. Bring the ocean home with you when you create your home dec projects in this range of solids and variegates. Machine washable and dryable for easy care.
- Content: 100% polyester
- Ball Size: 300g / 10.5 oz, 201 meters / 220 yards
- Care: Machine wash and dry
- Gauge: 6 – Super Bulky
- Knitting Gauge: 8 sts and 13 rows with a 8 mm (U.S. 11) knitting needle
- Crochet Gauge: 7 sc and 8 rows with a 8 mm (U.S. L/11) crochet hook