As a separate shipment, you will also receive the following directly from Mikey’s Studio:
- 1 The Crochet Crowd Yarn Tote
- 1 Happy Hooker Enamel Pin
- 1 The Crochet Crowd Retractable Tape Measure
How To Play
- You can take a photograph of the store display of this yarn. You may want to make your photograph unique in some way. Have fun with it.
- OR, you can buy this yarn and take a photograph of the ball in a staged or fun setting.
- OR, you can make something with this yarn and take a photo of your project.
Once your photo is taken, you have several options to post your photo but we need to find this. You just have to choose one location but you can use multiple options if you wish but try to use a different photo for each of the places you decide to post to make it more fun.
For all postings for the photos, please tell us just your first name with your town/city and state, please.
- Post a photo to The Crochet Crowd Facebook Main Page.
- Post a photo to The Crochet Crowd Stitch Social Group.
- Post a photo to Yarnspirations Facebook Page.
- Post a photo to Yarnspirations Stitch Squad Group.
- Post to Instagram.
- Post to Twitter.
When posting and for the team to find your photo, please use hashtag #BernatEZContest so the photos pull together so random choices can be made. Free pattern for this yarn will be available soon. Bernat Alize Blanket-ez yarn is a great substitute as the loops are the same size.
You have until Midnight, September 8, 2019, EDT. Draw for the free gifts will take place on September 9, 2019.