The Crochet Cruise Homework for both crochet cruises in 2022 is now available.
We have selected 5 design options where you will create the motifs in the design. We have a 6th option to bring your own pattern idea as well.
The purpose of the homework is to give you a project while on the ship that is used for stitch social events. Also, they serve as great projects to work on throughout the cruise in different areas of the ship.
- We are not doing a square exchange on this cruise so there are different options and the ability to bring a project with you. It is virtually impossible to start a blanket on the cruise and finish it. Doing this in advance will give you something for your workstation where most of the work is done in advance.
- We will have community yarn but strongly recommend you bring the yarn that you are using for your project with you so you have the right colour and brand.
- The PDF is a print copy only and has links to our friends at Yarnspirations.
Links to The Patterns in the PDF:
- Springtime Floral Crochet Blanket
- Deco Blocks Blanket
- Baby Checks Blanket
- Circle in the Squares Blanket
- Corner to Crochet Crochet Motifs
- Persian Tiles Blanket (paid pattern) Mikey’s Goal