Crochet Cruises: Bermuda Crochet Cruise
For Crochet Cruisers travelling with us departing from New Jersey this July onboard Celebrity Summit, I strongly encourage you to grab a beverage and go through our comprehensive pre-cruise handbook.
We learned after our first year that cruisers had a lot of questions that we can organize into a handbook for making travelling and planning much easier. Each cruise, about 2 – 3 months prior to the cruise, we release this book to finalize your plans.
The book is organized into sections. They are as follows:
- Welcome and Communications with Us
- Online Cruise Check-in Link
- Air / Ground Transportation
- Pre-Cruise Hotel
- Pre-Cruise Excursions
- Notifications on Changing your Customized Badge Name. June 1, 2019, is the cutoff.
- Departure Day Instructions
- Safety Drill Procedures
- Meals & Drinks
- Cruise Attire
- Port of Call Days
- Photography and Video Disclaimers
- Power and Designated Smoking Sections
- Onboard Health, Well-Being & Emergencies
- What to Bring for Crochet Cruises
- Charity Project Homework to Bring
- Going Home Pre-Planning
- General Group Etiquette and Guidelines
- Final Check-List