Crochet Easter Egg Wreath
Crochet a simplistic Crochet Easter Wreath.
A lacy look overlay is glued to the frame of the wreath. This pattern will fit a 14″ wreath. Then crochet your eggs using variegated yarn from Lily Sugar’n Cream. Stuff those eggs with polyfil.
You can use ribbons or yarn to weave in and out of the lacy look circle. The circle is actually a panel that is wrapped around the wreath and sewed together to make it look like you did a full circle.
- Small Crochet Christmas Fun Decor Patterns
- Crochet Braids Scarf Cowl Pattern + Tutorial
- Wayuu Crochet: Mochilas Pattern + Tutorials
- Drop Stitch Tunic Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Hugs & Kisses Car Seat Cover Pattern