Crochet Shells Collection Cowl
This new crochet cowl allows the fabulous Patons Peak yarn to do the work of eye-popping fabulous-ness. This is the Crochet Shells Collection Cowl by Yarnspirations.
This yarn is unusual as it has regular thick strands in grey working throughout but when there’s a colour for a couple of inches, the colour thickens up and pops. It makes for exaggerated puffs of eye candy.
The stitch is simple in doing a cowl in the round. With shells that consist of 2 dc, ch 1, 2 dc, the shells line up and are easy to follow along. For experienced crocheters, you can whip this up quickly without much thought. For beginners, this is a great starter project for you too! It’s the best of both worlds.
The video tutorial is below to help you if you need it.
- Crochet Hug Poncho Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Lacy Cluster Cowl
- Crochet Baby Mermaid Tail Pattern + Tutorial
- Crochet Slouchy Hat & Scarf Set Pattern
- Crochet Poncho for Me and You Pattern + Tutorial