Crochet an Easter Bunny
With Easter right around the corner, I thought you would enjoy some fun bunny patterns to crochet. I have a round up of free pattern, but these are not your typical Easter Bunny. I found some more interesting patterns that just the average amigurumi bunny style patterns to decorate and give as gifts in those Easter baskets.
I crocheted the Marshmallow Bunny Peeps in just about an hour. I can’t wait to put these cuties into my granddaughters’ basket next week.
Have a hoppin’ good time picking out a fun pattern. 😉
- Bunny Buddy – this cuddly one is sort of egg-shaped.
- Marshmallow Bunnies – these cuties look just like candy Peeps.
- 5 Minute Bunny Applique – use up those scraps for a super quick decorations.
- Beatrice the Bunny Hat – floppy ear hat for sizes infant thru adult.
- Easter Egg Bunny – love this one because it fits inside the plastic eggs for a fun surprise.
- Peek-a-Boo Rabbit Basket – it’s a basket and bunny in one.
- Bun-Bun Tri-Ami – if you are new to amigurumi, give this little cutie a try.
- Easter Fridgies – sweet little bunny for a refrigerator magnet.
- Bunny Lovey – perfect for a baby’s 1st Easter.
- Bunny Napkin Ring – fun addition for your holiday table.
- Chocolate Easter Bunny – of course, everyone needs a chocolate bunny in their Easter basket.
Be creative! 🙂 – Jeanne – The Crochet Crowd