Crochet Moss Scarf
The Moss Stitch Scarf is one of Diva Dan's favourites as it features the Moss Stitch. I've noticed he's been using this stitch concept a lot lately. Also, on the latest blankets on Yarnspirations, they have been using this same stitching technique too!
The crochet moss stitch consists of two rows that repeat. Once you get the pattern, the pattern will whistle dixie and be done in no time! It's that easy.
Crochet Crochet Patterns to Consider
- Knit Sassy Lace Scarf Pattern(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Step Ladder Crochet Afghan Pattern(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Drop Stitch Tunic Crochet Pattern(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Crochet Spider and Web Pattern
- Crochet Halloween Wreath Pattern
- Crochet Close Stitch Family Pattern Book
- Crochet Around the Block Afghan Pattern