What To Do With Patons Iced Yarn
Opening statements, personal perspective and suggested applications.
See All Colour Choices
See all colour choices for this yarn at: Available Yarn Colours
Patons Iced is a soft and bulky roving yarn, with a twist. With an airspun look and feel, pastels and warm neutral shades are iced with a soft metallic – beautiful for crochet and knit garments and accessories.
- Content: 67% Acrylic / 30% Wool / 3% Polyester
- Ball Size: 3.5 oz/100 g, 98 yds / 90 m
- Care: Hand wash, dry flat.
- Gauge: 6 – Super Bulky
- Knitting Gauge: 11 sts and 14 rows with 8 mm (U.S. 11) knitting needles
- Crochet Gauge: 8 sc and 9 rows with a 8 mm (U.S. L/11) crochet hook
- Recommended for: Knit and crochet garments and accessories.