It’s a Shark!
Today, I have searched the mighty blue seas for the ultimate crochet shark patterns.
Sharks are very popular these days because of the Discovery Channel’s Shark Week – a full week’s worth of television shows all about these amazing sea creatures.
I think the episodes with the Alien Sharks are the most interesting, especially those ones that live so far deep into the ocean that they have never seen light. Creepy!
The picture above is from our Crochet-Arium Exhibit. See over 500 creatures of the deep blue sea all down in crochet.
So here are some fun patterns for the shark lover in your life.
- Shark Time Pouch cute pencil pouch for you shark-lovers.
- Eaten by a Shark here is the free pattern to sack-like blanket.
- Shark Hat Pattern sizes from infant through adult.
- Shark Beanie sized only from 12 months to 3T.
- Shark Slippers sized for a 5 year old.
- Shark! adorable amigurumi toy to play with.
- Shark Pencil Holder I know a teacher that is going to love this one.
- Shark Headpiece for dogs… so your puppy can feel scary too.
- Shark Afghan fun piece that could also be a rug.
- Shark Mittens these are done in Tunisian crochet.
- Island Play Set not only sharks, but includes other sea creatures.
Show us your crocheted shark projects and use #crochetshark.
Be creative! 🙂 – Jeanne – The Crochet Crowd