We Love our Cats
I have two fur-babies myself. I have Stewy the 14 pound blue Russian mix and Buster a 19 pound black tuxedo. They are different as night and day. Stewy is high energy, understands English and is especially loving at 4:00 am when he sits on my pillow purring as loud as he can to wake me up. He is also very noisy and needs to know what everyone is doing at all times. I swear he sleeps with one eye open. Buster on the other hand is a bit slow and very gentle, but prefers not to be petted. He will occasionally sleep near my feet, but will sprawl across half the bed until my feet have nowhere to go. I do love my boys dearly but my dream one day is to have a Bengal cat.
Cats generally sleep curled up in a ball as it is a natural security instinct for them and they usually will love a round bed that they can cozy into. The catnip toys are great exercise for your kitties because they are natural hunters. But do be careful with loose yarn. Recently my Buster had some trouble and the vet was worried that if he ate some of my yarn, it could cause some really bad digestive issues.
Treat your kitty to special bed or toy handmade by you.
- Super Bulky Cat Bed make this one from fabric yarn, instructions included.
- Door Hanger Bouncy Toy at least this one won’t end up under the couch.
- Cat Nap Nest bulky yarn makes this colorful bed a quick project.
- Easy Peasy Catnip Mouse your kitty will go crazy over this one.
- Cat Igloo because cats love dark places they can hide.
- 1 Skein Pet Bed an easy round bed that work up very quick.
- Catnip Squid the little “legs” on this one is bound to make it a favorite toy.
… and just because you love all things Cat.
- Black Cat Hat cute hat sized from newborn to adult.
- Child’s Cat Ear Headband I think this could easily be made to also fit an adult if you are feeling like catwoman.
- Cats Afghan graph pattern I found in the internet archives.
- Cuddly Cat Scoodie with Pockets fun to wear and will keep you comfy warm in the winter.
- Cat & Mouse Throw & Pillow pretty afghan to add to any cat-lover collection.
Post a photo on Facebook of your favorite kitty!
Be creative! 🙂 – Jeanne – The Crochet Crowd