Things To Know Before Emailing Me
The email for The Crochet Crowd is monitored by Cathy and I. Cathy may respond on my behalf.
- Facebook is exceptionally busy. Many people choose to send me email through Facebook to circumvent our communications.
- I am unable to respond to every comment, photograph and email received through Facebook.
- You have a better chance of being responded to through our helpdesk email address. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A personalized email response is not guaranteed due to amount of email that is received daily.
- Please expect a delayed response due to the amount of email that is received each day.
- For questions regarding crochet, you are best to go to our Facebook Fan Page site to ask the questions on the wall. I often join join in on the conversations when quickly scanning Facebook throughout the day.
- If you are having website difficulties, please email us.
- Cathy and I do sleep at night and/or have other responsibilities throughout the day. Please be patient in letting us respond to you.
Request For Pattern Filming
- Free patterns that appear online have laws that protect them from being filmed. To qualify for filming, I must have the author / publisher written permission on file prior to filming. NO EXCEPTIONS
- I have a filming schedule that I create and follow. A viewer’s timing isn’t my own. I know my film planning for up to three months in advance. This is determined by current projects and time allowance. I am involved with several projects and programs and have to balance my time accordingly.