While teaching in a live class, we decided to wing making a snowflake together. This is what we came up with. It’s really simple but looks so pretty.
- Size H Crochet Hook, 5.0 mm
- Ch 4. Join with Slip Stitch to beginning Ch to form a ring.
- Ch 3, dc into the ring, ch 3. *2 dc into ring, ch 3. Repeat * around. There should be 6 sets of 2 dc between each ch 3. Join with a slip stitch to top of beg ch 3.
- Slip stitch across top of 2 dc in round 2. Then slip stitch into ch 3 space. Ch 3, 3 dc into same ch 3 space, ch 1. *4 dc into next ch 3 space, ch 1. Repeat * around. Slip slip stitch to top of beginning ch 3.
- Slip stitch across the top of the 4 dc in round 3. The slip stitch into ch 1 space. *Ch 5, slip stitch to same ch 1 space, ch 5, slip stitch to ch 1 space, ch 7, slip stitch to chain 1 space, ch 5, slip stitch to chain 1 space, ch 5, slip stitch to ch 1 space. (There will be a total of 5 loops coming out in the same chain 1 space. Slip Stitch across the top of the next 4 dc’s and repeat * around. Join with with a slip stitch to final chain 1 space. Fasten off.
Video Tutorial (Right and Left)