- Hits: 1168
Cute As A Button Flower Patternby Michael Sellick, The Crochet Crowd©2012 The Crochet CrowdDistribution of this pattern is appreciated but please copy and post the link. Do not duplicate or charge for the usage of this pattern. You may create your own flowers and sell what you make but this pattern is to remain free.
You can also use this pattern for other types of flowers. Simply changing the colour will provide an entirely different look.
Size 6.5 mm or K Size Crochet Hook
BEG = Beginning, CH = Chain, SL ST = Slip Stitch, SC = Single Crochet, DC = Double Crochet, TR = Triple Crochet,
- Using black, create slip knot and chain 4. SL ST to the BEG CH to form ring.
- CH 3 and DC 11 Times around the ring. SL ST to the top of the BEG CH.
- *CH 2 and DC 4 Times into the next Stitch. CH 2 and SC into the next stitch. Repeat from *. On the last petal, SL ST to the base of the BEG CH.
- Fasten off colour and weave in ends.
- Fasten on new colour around the CH 2 *Gap and SC then SC into each of the top of the 4 DC stitches, 1 SC into the CH 2 gap. SC around the two posts in step 2 that are directly below. Repeat from * all the way around. At the end SL ST to the fastening on at the beginning to ensure colour has gone all the way around.
- Fasten off and weave in ends.